Skip To Main Content

Registration Information

What You Need To Register

Beginning in 2018 Registration can be completed online using ParentVue. Visit the APS Enrollment page to learn about immunization, proof of address requirements and how to use ParentVue to enroll your student.

Agendas, Accountability Cards, ID's


Please check with your student's teacher to see if agenda is required.

Accountability Cards

Accountability Cards serve to document and communicate with parents and staff about students behaviors choices during the school day.

The card will only be signed after several attempts have been made at reteaching the desired behaviors. Please check Accountability Cards nightly and sign when needed.

Student ID

ID cards contain a bar code which allows students quicker access to cafeteria and library services. Students MUST have their ID on them AT ALL TIMES. Students who have lost their IDs and bar-codes will have to pay to receive another bar-code or ID. Students must come before or after school or during lunch to the main office. Replacement ID's are $5.00.

Athletic Physicals

In order to participate in any athletic program students must have a current physical on file, prior to tryouts. Physicals are good for one year and must be dated after April 1 of the previous school year. You can obtain the form needed to be filled out by your physician on the Athletic Forms page.

PE Uniforms

Uniform information is available from the PE teachers.

Uniform Dress Code

JAMS follows a uniforms dress code. Visit the Handbook page to review our dress code policy. The dress code policy will be available at registration.


Make and appointment with Counseling Services for academic and career readiness planning.